RMA offers Montessori programs for children Primary (2.5-Kindergarten) through Elementary (5th grade). RMA also offers UPK spots. Please call the school to learn more about UPK and click here for RMA’s UPK FAQs.
Tuition and Dues Information for the 2023-2024 School Year
Primary (2.5 though K) Monthly Tuition
- 4 Half Days (M-Th or T-F) 8:00am – 11:30am $842
- 5 Half Days 8:00am – 11:30am $918
- 4 Full Days (M-Th or T-F) 8:00am – 3:00pm $1318
- 5 Full Days 8:00am – 3:00pm $1420
Elementary Monthly Tuition
- 5 Full Days 8:00am – 3:00pm $1307
Monthly Tuition Additions
- Before School 7:30am – 8:00am $65
- Enrichment 1 3:00pm – 4:15pm $178
- Enrichment 2 3:00pm – 5:45pm $356
Other Annual Dues
- Annual Program and Operations Dues $450 Non-refundable
RMA Enrollment Process
Thank you for your interest in The Renaissance Montessori Academy. We know there are many choices for schools and are happy you decided to learn more about RMA.
The first step to enrollment is a school tour. We want to share our beautiful environments and allow you to experience the morning work cycle.
Currently, all of our initial tours are virtual.
After the tour
Once you have toured and received your Application Packet, return your completed Application with a $50 non-refundable application fee and we will place you on our waitlist. RMA processes your information and sends an email confirming your application submission. We then invoice the application fee. Once processed, we identify any upcoming openings. Families are notified according to the following priorities:
- Application submission date
- Keeping a gender and age balance in the classrooms
- Previous Montessori or RMA experience
- Planned length of enrollment
- Openings in the programming hours RMA has available, before school, half day, full day, and after school enrichment
- We will contact you by email as soon as there is an opening for your child.
- You need to accept this space by a specific date.
- If we do not hear from you by the morning of the acceptance date, we will call you with a 24-hour notice. Your space is forfeited after 24 hours with no response.
- If you decline the current space and are interested in a later start date, we will place you back on our waitlist.
- If you accept the space, you will need to submit initial enrollment dues within 48 hours to hold your spot through an emailed invoice or you can mail a check if you prefer.
Once we receive your initial enrollment dues, we will send you a series of emails including:
- A Welcome Email with Contract, Handbook, Health Appraisal Form, Welcome Packet from your child’s teacher and other information. All forms are due on or before your child’s start date.
- An email from ELV, Early Learning Ventures, that includes a link to fill out online documents that are due before your child’s start date. ELV is our check in and out process, how we keep track of your child throughout the day, and how we make sure we have the most accurate contact information.
We hope to share in your child’s educational journey. Please reach out to us with any questions.