RMA Enrollment Process
Thank you for your interest in The Renaissance Montessori Academy. We know there are many choices for schools and are happy you decided to learn more about RMA.
The first step to enrollment is a virtual school tour. We want to share our beautiful environments and allow you to experience the morning work cycle. Please email email@example.com to schedule your tour.
Once you have toured and received the application packet, return the completed application with a $50 non-refundable application fee. We will place you on our wait list.
- RMA will process your information and send an email confirming your application submission.
- Once on the wait list, we will identify any upcoming openings. Families are notified according to the following priorities:
- Application submission date
- Keeping a gender and age balance in the classrooms
- Previous Montessori or RMA experience
- Number of years you plan to stay at RMA
- Openings in all of the programming hours RMA has available
- Before school, half day, full day, and after school enrichment
- As soon as there is an opening for your child, we will contact you by email.
- You will have a specific date that you will need to accept this space.
- If we do not hear from you by the morning of the acceptance date, we will call you with a 24-hour notice. Your space is forfeited after 24 hours with no response.
- If you decline the current space, but would like to stay on the wait list, we will place you back on our wait list.
- If you accept the space, you need to submit initial enrollment fees within 48 hours to hold your spot through an emailed invoice. You can mail a check if you prefer.
- Once we receive your initial enrollment fees, we will send you a series of emails including:
- A welcome email with contract, handbook, health appraisal form, welcome packet from your child’s teacher, and other information. All of the forms are due on your child’s start date.
- An email from ELV, Early Learning Ventures, that includes a link to fill out online documents that are due before your child’s start date. ELV is how you check your child in and out each day, how we track your child throughout the day, and how we make sure we have the most accurate contact information.
We hope to share in your child’s educational journey. Please reach out to us with any questions.