RMA Enrollment Process
Thank you for your interest in The Renaissance Montessori Academy. We know there are many choices for schools and are happy you have decided to learn more about RMA.
The first step to enrollment is a school tour. We want to share our beautiful environments and allow you to experience the morning work cycle.
Once you have toured and received your Application Packet, return your completed Application with $50 non-refundable application fee to be placed on our waitlist.
- RMA will process your information and send email confirming your application submission.
- Once on the waitlist, we will identify any upcoming openings. Families will be notified according to the following priorities:
- Application submission date
- Keeping a gender and age balance in the classrooms
- Previous Montessori or RMA experience
- Openings in all of the programming hours RMA has available
- Before school, Half Day, Full Day, After School Enrichment
- As soon as there is an opening for your child, we will contact you by email.
- You will have a specific date that you will need to accept this space.
- If we do not hear from you by the morning of the acceptance date, we will call you with a 24-hour notice.
- Your space will be forfeited after 24 hours with no response.
- If you decline the current space, but would like to stay on the waitlist, we will place you back on our waitlist.
- If you accept the space, you will need to submit initial enrollment fees within 48 hours to hold your spot through an emailed invoice (you can mail a check as well if you prefer).
- Once we receive your initial enrollment fees, we will send you a series of emails including:
- A Welcome Email with Contract, Handbook, Health Appraisal Form, Welcome Packet from your child’s teacher and other information. All of the above-named forms are due on your child’s start date.
- An email from ELV, Early Learning Ventures, that includes a link to fill out online documents that are due before your child’s start date.
- ELV is how you will check your child in and out each day, how we track your child throughout the day, as well as how we make sure we have the most accurate information to be able to contact you.
We hope to share in your child’s educational journey! Please reach out to us with any questions.