At RMA, we envision a community of diverse learners – parents, educators, and children – in an environment which supports and enriches the foundations of each child’s development and influences the future of early childhood education.
Renaissance Montessori Academy is currently accepting applications for :
Summer Camp Teachers
We are looking for summer camp teachers and subs to start with training, subbing, and setup in June and continue through the end of July. We are flexible, and will need the most help in the weeks of July 9, July 16 and July 23.
If you can work part-time, full-time, or as a sub during the summer, RMA might be the right place for you!
At RMA we also offer free online classes to any employee or substitute looking to obtain their CDA, while they are working at RMA.
As an RMA temporary employee you would be working with a close team to support a fun and engaging summer camp program.
As a summer camp employee, we offer:
- Free online classes toward gaining a CDA (Child Development Associate)
- Ongoing trainings
- Team building
- Growth opportunities in becoming a full-time or part-time employee
- A fun, small group of likeminded individuals to work with!
- Support the whole school as needed
- Support the lead summer camp teachers in curriculum planning and implementing
- Support and engage children with outside play and water fun
- Support napping room as needed
- Support before and after school as needed
Hourly wage is: $11 to $13 per hour, depending on credentials and experience
Please email your resume and cover letter with the subject: Substitute Application firstname.lastname@example.org
RMA is always looking for wonderful individuals who are interested in part-time, on call, and as needed temporary support of our school.
If you have a flexible schedule, looking for part-time or on call work, or are looking to increase contact hours, this position might be for you.
This position allows those interested in learning more about Montessori and early childhood education a place to have contact hours and growth in education opportunities.
Please email: email@example.com with your resume/CV
Montessori or ECE Certified Teacher
We are searching for an exceptional, experienced Montessori or ECE teacher:
- who is certified by the Division of Early Care and Learning, Colorado Department of Human Services,
- who wants to be part of a community of learners actively exploring the world,
- who carries Large Center Director Qualification Certification, although this is not a requirement of employment for this position.
- and works well in a team environment – a leader in developing projects and ideas.
This can be either a full-time or part-time position with wages set appropriately.
You may be our ideal teacher. We are a community of diverse learners – children, parents, educators – on a beautiful campus environment. Our mission is to support and enrich the foundations of each child’s development. Together, we are learning how to learn.
If your passion is to creatively explore the world of learning and the young child’s development, please explore this opportunity further and become part of our team.
Interested candidates please email your cover letter (including salary history and requirements) and resume/CV with email title “Montessori or ECE Certified Teacher” to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
Must be legally able to work in the United States